- PCMS Band
- PHS Band
- Band Awards
- PHS Audition Information
- PHS Concert and Marching Bands
- PHS Jazz Ensembles
- 2017 Rose Parade
- Band Chaperone Form
- Meet The Directors!
- PHS Red Raider Band Attendance Policy
- Performance Resume
- Text Message Reminder System
- Solo & Ensemble
- Music Links
- Contact Us
Shadow Tour Information
Remember to join the "remind" text group. Instructions HERE.
Final pricing details have been received:
Includes Land Only package as well as airfare out of Chicago and busing from Pulaski to Chicago and back home. Per person:
Quad - $1,692.00
Triple – $1,772.00
Double - $1,922.00
Single – $2,372.00
Land Only Package Includes hotel and all event tickets described in the document. This package does not include flights or transportation to/from the airport (WI/IL or CA). Per Person:
Quad - $945.00
Triple - $1,025.00
Double - $1,175.00
Single - $1,625.00
Ticket Only Package Includes tickets to the Float Viewing, BandFest, Parade Grandstands (located in front of Pasadena City College on 1630 E. Colorado), and a DJ Dinner Hornblower Cruise:
- $250.00 per person
Flight schedules have been received (we have 3 different flights) we are currently working thru busing arrangements.
Once all the details are available, hotel and transportation assignment will begin.
Deadline to reserve a space in any package is July 25, 2016. Your deposit must be received by PerformAmerica by end of day 7/25/16. Following the deadline PerformAmerica will start the process of ticket purchase. This date applies to all packages.
Tickets Only Package details are still being worked out but looks like pricing will fall between $400-$500. A-la-Carte is NOT available-this is a ticket package deal.
Worst case scenario pricing has been set at $800 per person round trip. This is a blended rate based on current blocks available with airlines that provide pricing this far out. PerformAmerica does intend to try to get better pricing but no guarantees.
Baggage Fees are not included and will be your responsibility at the time of check-in.
We know that we will not be flying out of Green Bay or Appleton. We will probably fly out of Chicago, Minneapolis or possibly Milwaukee. With that said, we will be bused from Pulaski to the appropriate airport and back to Pulaski. PerformAmerica will work with Lamers to make arrangements for busing once we are closer. There will be a fee for busing, however, we will not know the pricing until we have a final head count, probably summer.
PerformAmerica is still working on finalizing the Ticket Only package - what exactly will be included and the pricing.
There is an Overview Document from Perform America regarding the Shadow Tour.
There is a FAQ Document detaiing various questions about the tour.
If you are interested in the tour, please complete a Shadow Tour Registration.
Online payments can be made at http://www.mcssl.com/store/perform-america/pulaski-hs-shadow. Please note that online payments are charged a processing fee.
You may also use a Coupon Book to make payments via mail with no processing fee.
Here is a preliminary report from PerformAmerica that shows names of people who made a deposit on the Shadow Tour. The report is not in alphabetical order and does not always group families together. Please review the report and confirm that you see all the names on the list that should be there. If you sent in a deposit and do not see your name, contact PerformAmerica or Michelle Larmay - Palubicki.
1. Land-Only Package. This is the package described in the document. It includes land-travel rates only once we are in California and does NOT include cost of airfare, transportation from Pulaski to the airport, etc. If you choose this package, you will be responsible to meeting up with the group on arrival and transportation back at the end of the tour.
2. Full Package. This includes the land-only package with air and transportation. It is too early for airlines to provide airfare information. Once airfare information is available it will be provided. Once we know how many are going we will then work on transportation options from Pulaski to the airport (assuming it may be Milwaukee/Chicago).
3. Tickets-Only Package. This will only include tickets to Float Viewing, BandFest, Parade Grandstands, and the DJ Dinner Dance aboard the RMS Queen Mary. More details will be provided on this option in early 2016.
If you have any questions, contact the Shadow Tour Coordinator, Michelle Larmay-Palubicki