- PCMS Band
- PHS Band
- Band Awards
- PHS Audition Information
- PHS Concert and Marching Bands
- PHS Jazz Ensembles
- 2017 Rose Parade
- Band Chaperone Form
- Meet The Directors!
- PHS Red Raider Band Attendance Policy
- Performance Resume
- Text Message Reminder System
- Solo & Ensemble
- Music Links
- Contact Us
Polka Days Weekend Schedule Updates
Here are the latest updates for Polka Days Weekend:
- All students MUST have their own music and flip-folder for the performance. No music = no performance.
- PHS will be open @ 10 AM to get any equipment you need.
- You must transport yourself to the Polka Grounds.
- Trailer will depart PHS with large gear @ 10:30 AM.
- Report time at polka grounds @ 11 AM
- Concert @ 11:30 AM
- ToR President speech @ noon.
- Load trailer & return equipment to school after speech.
- Uniform: Red pep band shirt.
- Flip-folder/music needed for "Armed Forces Salute" prior to the parade step off.
- 9:30 AM report time/rehearsal.
- 10:30 AM depart PHS for parade line-up.
- 10:45 AM perform for veterans.
- 11 AM parade steps off.
- Uniform: White ToR t-shirt.
SUNDAY EQUIPMENT MOVE
- After the completion of marching the parade, we have to move all equipment and uniforms to PCMS for band camp. Band camp is at PCMS this year due to the construction at PHS.
- Plan on helping and moving equipment, or you may not have what you need for band camp.
- Completion time, unknown.