- PCMS Band
- PHS Band
- Band Awards
- PHS Audition Information
- PHS Concert and Marching Bands
- PHS Jazz Ensembles
- 2017 Rose Parade
- Band Chaperone Form
- Meet The Directors!
- PHS Red Raider Band Attendance Policy
- Performance Resume
- Text Message Reminder System
- Solo & Ensemble
- Music Links
- Contact Us
2017 District Solo & Ensemble Results
The results are in! At yesterday's district solo & ensemble festival at PHS, students from PHS and PCMS performed in a variety of solo events, duets, and small ensembles. The results were amazing!!!
- Students participated in over 300 total events
- Over 80% of medals earned by PCSD students were gold (“1” rating)
- 150 of the medals earned were 1*
- 75 soloists & ensembles will be moving on to the State festival at UWGB in May!
Thanks to solo & ensemble Organizer in Chief Mrs. Stocco, ALL the PCMS and PHS directors for helping get the musicians into top performance shape, all the accompanists, and the many volunteers (including some recent PHS alumni!) for pulling this event off. A special shout out to Lisa Slaby for keeping the trains running on time, and to Lisa Voelker for organizing an impromptu band feed after the event.
On to state!
See the full results at: http://pulaskimusicboosters.com/solo-ensemble-results